What we do
Entrepreneurial Education is a Fundación Paraguaya program that seeks to instill the spirit of entrepreneurship and creativity, as well as develop leadership qualities in children and youth.
Since the outset, more than 230,000 children and youth have participated in the diverse programs. Each year thousands of boys, girls and youth get involved in various activities and in the process awaken their spirit of entrepreneurship and develop business skills.
Entrepreneurial Education Programs
Fundación Paraguaya, through its Entrepreneurial Education Program, represents and implements various educational programs, among them:
- Junior Achievement: Learning Environmental Entrepreneurship, Beyond Money, Climate Entrepreneurs, Women Entrepreneurs, MESE – Management and Economic Simulation Exercise, The Company, The Cooperative, Community Leadership, Banks in Action, and Job Shadow Day.
- YBI Emprendimientos Juveniles (Youth Entrepreneurial Undertakings) – Youth Business International.
- Youth Ambassadors – US Department of State.
- The Young Americas Business Trust (YABT).
- Global Entrepreneur Week.
- Cisco Entrepreneur Institute.
- Forums and other events such as: FIE International Forum for Entrepreneurs, Paraguayan Entrepreneur Forum (FEP), Entrepreneur Fair and Night of the Stars.